Technology Jobs - Data I/O Career Opportunities - Seattle WA Jobs, Redmond WA jobs, service
在Data I/O公司工作，除了工资以外的你会获得许多额外的福利。公司有各种员工福利制度，这些福利制度一起构成了Data I/O的薪酬体系。
在Data I/O， 我们为员工提供以下福利：
- Analyze device support requirements via datasheet and communication with customers.
- Develop algorithm software to run on Data I/O’s programmer platforms.
- Develop FPGA for Data I/O’s programmer platforms per requisition.
- Ensure conformance to delivery, cost, quality, and overall customer satisfaction targets.
- Propose development platform and process improvements.
- Develop software for new programmer systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- BSEE or BSCS with emphasis on software, but familiar with hardware.
- 3+ years’ software development experience using C++.
- FPGA knowledge is a big plus
- MCU, Programmble memory ad Embedded-systems programming knowledge
- Able to communicate well in spoken and written in English.
Required Personal Attributes
- Consistent with company values of integrity and commitment.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and be accountable.
- Able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Familiar with PCB design and use of CAE software such as PADs
1. Co-ordination with Engineering team for new production introduction;
2. Looking for process improvement opportunity of all working cells with LEAN principles;
3. Plan tooling and maintenance requirements (Schedule, Budget, Spareparts, etc.);
4. Issue, control and implement process required document /drawing/ SOP / Working instruction;
5. Act as training resource to operators or technicians in manufacturing;
6. Continuously improve the product productivity, quality to reduce Downtime/Scrap/RMA
Responsible for the production preparation of process for new products and projects according to the design requirement, including process design, Jig design, product line design, SW, working time estimation, processing quotations, etc.;
-Analyze and solve the technical quality problems of assembly and manufacture process by using the quality tools, and guarantee the manufacture task to be completed on time;
-Provide technology support, guide and staff training for electrical aspects in product line;
-Analyze and solve customers' complaints, and take effective action to guarantee those no longer occur;
-Carry on ever-improvement on the existing flow or the product quality by using DBS tools;
- Interfaces with customer, production & maintenance on product / process optimization & improvement.
1. Bachlor degree and above, majored in electronic engineering or mechanical-electrical integration;
2. More than 5 years' related experience, lean production experience preferred;
3. Experience in taking new products from development to manufacturing is preferred;
4. Analyze and solve problems by using kinds of quality tools;
5. Good knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE) and Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
6. Good English Skill(Oral/Reading/Writing);
7. With good coordination ability and communication skill.
8. Good at planning, documentation, organization skill.
Under general supervision performs customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
Coordinates with distributors and customer to conduct on-site installation of equipment and follows established testing procedures to ensure proper working order.
Isolates equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action.
Trains distributors and customer personnel in equipment operation and maintenance responsibilities.
Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
Prepares daily logs and reports of work performed.
May make technical presentations and has a strong knowledge of company products.
Assigned projects are diverse in problem solving, requiring judgment in selecting best correctional method.
Ability to collect data in the field and work with Engineering, Manufacturing and other departments in order to drive improvement in the quality of products.
Requirements: skills, knowledge, and education
B.S. in electrical or mechanical engineering with 3 years of experience in a relevant field. Has software engineering experience would be highly advantageous.
Experience with highly integrated mechanical/software products is mandatory.
Knowledge of Electronic/Electrical circuits.
Strong English language skills including verbal and written skills will be must.
Software skills in common programming languages along with database management software
Must demonstrate extremely strong communication skills, particularly in the technical area.
Must demonstrate extremely high skills in troubleshooting technical issues, including methodology, organization and planning.
Self starter with problem solving skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Experience with device programmers with robotics or pick and place machines will be highly desirable.
Travel to Asia will be required